To download multiple documents and print follow these steps:
- Go to Event Tab
- Select your date range (week, month, etc.)
- Add any other filters you may want (like only Definite events)
- Click the “Export documents” button on the right hand side
- If you want to have separate PDF files, uncheck "Combine all documents into a single PDF"
- Select the Document types you'd like printed and then click "Download Documents"
After this, you will receive an email with a downloading link. Click the link to download the file. Once you unzip the file, you will have the Combined Document PDF or a newly created folder with separated PDF document files.
How to Print multiple PDFs*
If you unchecked "Combine all documents into a single PDF" and you have all of your PDF files in the same folder, you can mass print them by selecting all the files (highlight all of them), right-click and and selecting "print."
*Windows 10 Users
Windows 10 users do not automatically have the ability to right click and choose Print. We strongly urge you to keep the PDF files combined into one file. If not, you will need to get Adobe Acrobat Reader (remove the checkmarks next to the McAfee download option on the download page). Set Adobe Acrobat Reader as your default PDF reader. You can do this by right clicking on the PDF, choose Open with -> Choose another app, choose Adobe Acrobat and check mark "always use this app to open .pdf files". Windows can also limit the amount of documents you can print to 15 at a time.