Unfortunately newer Macs removed the ability to set Outlook as the default Calendar. To import the Calendar from Tripleseat to Outlook for Mac please follow the steps below:
- Crate a calendar in Outlook for Mac
- Click on the Organize tab and then click New Calendar
- Name the Calendar
- In Tripleseat, copy the URL link and paste it in a new browser window or tab
- If prompted, download the .ics file
- Go to the folder where the file was downloaded (usually Downloads)
- Drag the .ics file and drop it on the name of the Calendar you just created and it's been added!
- Please ensure on the Tools tab that the slider for Online/Offline is set to Online
- If you need to remove the Calendar, right click and choose delete
Please Note: If you drop the .ics file onto the Default Calendar you will only be able to delete the Events one by one manually.